Sunday, September 30, 2012

I wonder what October will bring?



September is over

I went to the Women’s social at Church Saturday evening and I had a great time. However, I must have over done things. I was not able to go to Church today. But other than that I am doing really well. 

I do have a question for any in the medical world. Do any of you know of anything that can be done to keep my skin from being irritated by the “glue” used on dressing? They put a sterile dressing over the port needle for my pain medication and it causes my skin to break out in a rash and it itches like hell. If any of you know of any way that my skin could be treated before this dressing is put on please let me know and I will check with my nurse and compare it to the things we have already tried.

I am sorry if no post last night caused any of you to worry about me. I hoped that if I went straight to bed after getting home from the social that I would have been able to attend Church today, but it just didn’t work out. I am sure the Lord knows that I wanted to go and so things are just fine. I believe in a very compassionate loving God, if you believe in God I hope you view him the same way. 

May we all have a great week in the coming days. I love hearing from you now and again. So when you get the chance please drop me a line.

No comments:

Post a Comment