Monday, September 24, 2012

This is a new Week



A new week

Today is the start of a new week. So far it is going better than last week. The biggest thing is I feel better than I did last week. But I think it will take a few more days before I really feel good. 

I have completed clearing off one shelf of my old closet, today I started on a second shelf. This is great, I feel great about my progress. I know that there is a LOT more for me to go through, but I have to keep the entire project down to reasonable sizes that I can work on. That is just what I am doing. 

A good friend of mine, from Texas, who has been in town for a few days, finally got a chance to stop by and we had a delightful visit.  I truly enjoyed Jennifer’s visit, and the length of time she stayed was just right. Right after she left I was able to take a nap, which I realize I need daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment