Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Can you imagine not having running water in your home?



NO WATER AT OUR HOUSE!

The day was going nice and quietly and then around 5pm Mom came out of the bathroom to tell me that we have NO WATER! I had learned just an hour before that the van had broke down and may cost us a lot to get it fixed! Considering that we had to buy a pair of tires on Friday a broke down van was not good news. Then thinking about having no water! Mom and I were near a panic. 

Now we have well water so there were three possible problems, worsts would be the well going dry, bad the pump being broken or the best problem, a blown circuit breaker. The Lord blessed us, it was the circuit breaker, so I was able to fix it! 

I think overall it has been a good day, but I am still waiting to hear about the van. It looks like we need an alternator and my son will fix it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment