Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Happy Birthday to my Mom!



Mom turns 88 today

Boy, am I blessed! Not only is my Mom still here she is mentally sharp, don’t try to pull anything over on her, it won’t work.  

I have had a good day and that helps to her to have a good day. But also one of her friends took her out for lunch. I am glad that my health didn’t pull her down any more than it does each day.

For me I’ve gotten another box done for my project.  I needed to go through a lot of papers, shredding a lot of them. That kept me from getting to some of the studying I would have liked to do, but it was well worth it. There will be plenty of days for me to do the extra studying I want to do.

Tonight I increase the amount of my night feeding. I need to do two more increases to get to the level they want me at. That level will be 60 ml per hour for 10 hours. I am finding that the more I take at night the less table food I can take during the day. So it will be very interesting to see if that changes after I have been at my goal for more than one week. But, it is wonderful to see how great I feel now that my body is getting the nutrients it needs each day. I am so grateful for the advances in science that are helping me not only to live but allowing me to live at home.

Best to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment