Thursday, September 20, 2012

Nutrition is so important



Stronger today

Yesterday I told you about my problem with the feeding tube. Today I thought you might want to laugh with me. I woke up this morning to find that I was holding the tubing right where the two tubes connect! But I wasn’t worried, naw, not much. Actually was it worry or hunger? Either way I got the nutrition I needed and feel much stronger and happier today.

I have already gone through my box for the day and 75% of it needs to be shredded or just thrown out. I other paperwork that needs to be shredded as well so I think that will be one of my tasks for tomorrow. I am starting to see some progress in that closet upstairs and I think that is a good thing. Removing my share of the clutter from the house makes me feel really good. I like the idea of making my home a cleaner place. This may sound crazy but it makes me feel cleaner also. I don’t really like clutter I guess that is why.  

I just got back from my kidney doctor and they are just fine. There is no need to monitor my kidney function any more. He says that if anything at all changes all I have to do is call and he will be glad to resume caring for me. Last week the radiation doctor said basically the same thing. So I am now down to just two doctor’s my primary medical doctor and my primary cancer doctor. There is nothing else that can be done other than keep me out of pain.

Mom and I are very disappointed, we could not get BYUtv to come in tonight so no study. Instead we listened to a talk given at BYU Idaho back in 2009. It was great, but I hope we can study tomorrow evening. Best to all of you is my prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment