Friday, September 21, 2012

Good day, but tired



Today I feel very tired. I got a good night’s sleep and the feeding went alright, although in the morning I felt like I had, had just a little too much. My stomach has felt a little upset all day.
Even though I feel tired I went through a box, it turned out to be some of my Dad’s things. It was nice going through those things. It brought back good memories. I need to talk with my brothers and see if they want any of Dad’s things. I did see some things that I will scan into the computer and connect them to Dad’s file.
Tonight Mom and I have another disappointment. Again we are not able to get BYUtv to come in. I have sent a message to them and hope to have a response sometime tomorrow. Instead we have enjoyed talks on the Mormon Channel. I truly hope we can get BYUtv in tomorrow. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment