Saturday, September 15, 2012

A simple Saturday




Today has been a really great day. I went through my box for today. I have also done a lot of work on my genealogy and it was great. I did all the heavy work in the morning and took a nap right after lunch. 

This morning a friend came over and put up a curtain rod so that I could hang a curtain between the living room and my new bedroom, giving me more privacy. It is great to have that up. Now I just need to hem the curtain. I can do that while I sit in my office chair so it won't take long to do next week. 

My afternoon was very quiet, entering things into the computer is not very demanding on the body and that is how I spent most of the day. I feel like I got a great deal accomplished and that makes me very happy.

May you all have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment