Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Getting closer to my Mom



Wednesday

Today is the third day of my project to clean out the second floor of my stuff. So far I have gone through one small box each day. My aim is to do this all month.  After that is done I will need to reassess just what I need to do upstairs. Then I will create a new project for the month of October. I will keep doing this until I have totally cleaned my stuff out of the second floor.  I just pray I can get it done before the Lord calls me home.

I am also enjoying my personal studying of the scriptures. I feel that I am learning a great deal and getting closer to my Lord. Mom is studying with me and it is a great time, we really enjoy talking about the discussions we watch on BYUtv each evening. I know this might not be for everyone but hopefully you can all be happy for us.

The day is almost over and so far I have had a very good day. I not only feel good I have felt up to do things in my room. This is of course, part of my cleaning out of the upstairs. I try very hard to pace myself. I take naps if I feel I need to. I figure that I don’t have to worry about anyone else’s time table. 

Mom and I are doing a great job of working well with each other. It is really sad that I was not close to my Mom when I was a crazy teenager but now we are close. If any of you aren’t as close to other family members as you should be please try to change things for the better, life is way too short.

No comments:

Post a Comment