Saturday, September 8, 2012

How great is the joy of spending time with FAMILY!



Family

Today we had a house full of family on my Dad’s side. My brother and his wife were able to come over; last time these cousins were in town they had other plans. So it was great to see all of them. We told old family stories and laughed and some talk about me giving everyone copies of the family history took place. I am so happy that the work that I have COMPILED is going to be saved. I just want everyone to know that I in no way did all of that research. I think what I have is the work of at least five people and represents well over 100 years of research. Most of which is documented.

I told my family that I would rather visit with them now then have them just come for my memorial service. However, if they want to use my service has an excise to have a party have a great time!

Now if only other members of my family would take the time to visit, like my KIDS (Steve) and some grandchildren! 

It has been a great day and I feel good both physically and emotionally. I pray all of my friends can say the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment