Thursday, September 13, 2012

Mom wants a lot of things scanned before I pass



Just another Day

Today has been a very good quiet day. We did more to celebrate my Mom’s birthday, we had steamed clams for dinner. Oh were they good!! We enjoyed them very much and they agreed with me. I learned today with the amount of formula I had last night one meal of table food was all my stomach could handle. Around 9 pm I started to feel hungry so I started the feeding for tonight and about an hour after starting it my stomach started growling. I thought that was very odd.

I realize that I have more things to scan, or should I saw Mom has more things she wants scanned before I pass on than I realized. So I need to create a plan for getting all of it done and then figure out if there is any scanning work that I can ask people to help me with. I know that there is no way they will know which side of my family my notes belong to. But mom wants her photo scrapbooks along with her regular scrapbooks scanned also. Those I think I can have others help me with. I also have 5 books that I want to scan that I am sure others could help me with. Connecting pictures and documents to the genealogy program is something I know I will need to do myself. I feel certain that by the end of the week I will be able to create a plan to get this all done.

Taking my file of genealogy that goes from my generation back and dividing it so I have a separate file for Dad’s side and a separate file for Mom’s side might be the hardest. What makes it difficult is the photos and documents attached to my ancestors personal files. By the way if anyone out there has any suggestions I would be very open to hearing what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment