Thursday, September 6, 2012

Enjoying Mom's Birthday (early)



Happy Birthday to Yaya (early)

My mom’s birthday is actually next Wednesday,(she will be 88 yrs. old) but she wants to spread the celebration out. So tonight we enjoyed a lobster dinner. She had the store cook it for us. It was great!

We did our civic duty and went and voted in our primary elections. Then Mom and Brooke ran some errands. Just before we picked up our dinner Brooke took me on an errand I wanted to run. So I went out twice, sounds crazy but that was a lot for me. I am tired, but otherwise I feel good.

Our neighbor Eddie stopped by with some flowers from his garden. He did that sometime last week too. Tonight he took the past flowers and is going to get the seeds out of them for next year.

I got the box of stuff brought down stairs but I have not gotten through it. I am going to have to leave it for tomorrow. But I still feel good about what I am getting done. Just maybe I can empty this box and then do one more, but not go on any errands.


I hope you also had a good day and that we will all have good days tomorrow. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment