Wednesday, September 19, 2012

What lack of food does to the body!



Feeling Weak Today

I woke up to an odd development. I found that a decent amount of formula had leaked out of the feeding tube and was all over one side of my bed. Where the tube from the bag goes into the tube into my stomach there are two openings. The larger one is for the tubes to connect; I am guessing that the smaller one is to open if needed to reduce pressure in the tubing so that it doesn’t break. That seems to be what happened. My confusion is why wasn’t the formula flowing into me? Did I somehow get the tubing under my body thus crushing the tube? I can’t think of any other way it would happen. So now how do I prevent this from happening again? It looked like about 1/3 of the formula was on the bed. So with that lack of food I feel weak today.

After I take a break I will go down cellar and get my clean sheets, (I already put them through the washer and dryer), then I will remake my bed. I have already gone through my box for the day. I did not find anything exciting or emotional just old journals and office supplies. I think I have enough office supplies for 10 desks. All the chores are done and I am very tired so off to bed I go. The best to all of you.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment