Sunday, September 9, 2012

The Best Day of the Week



Sunday

Oh, I love Sunday’s; I truly enjoyed the services and had a great visit with a dear friend. I heeded my mom’s council and did not work on my project today because that would not be keeping the Sabbath Day Holy. I totally agree with her. 

I did start working on dividing the file of photos that I have for my genealogy program. I have a file that connects to the program with photos of all the family members I could get photos of. At the time I never thought about needing or wanting to split them to share with my relatives. Well, now I need to divide it into two files. One for all the family on Dad’s side and one for Mom’s side I have about 250 photos to sort through. It is going well; I am almost half way through making a list of what photos need to go into the file for Dad’s side. I really enjoy working on the genealogy so you realize that I am having a great time. 

Today the weather has been nice, cool and very comfortable. I hope tomorrow is the same. May we all have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment