Tuesday, September 18, 2012

physically bad, emotionally good day



Rainy day

I have chosen not to let the weather outside control my mood.  Food and I have not agreed all day and that stinks. However, I have been able to work through it. I have paced myself taking a couple of naps during the day. I did get through a box today. It didn’t take long, half got thrown out, the other half is going into the giveaway box.

I am sure I have mentioned that Mom and I are studying the scriptures together. I take notes and then enter them into my Kindle. So one of the things I do each day is entering the notes from the night before into the Kindle, Sometimes I get behind on that but now I am all caught up.

I realize that my day to day stuff that I do is not exciting however, I feel they are things that I feel I need to do. My older brother says that any day that you feel you have accomplished something it is a good day. I completely agree with that. Today is one of those days. I hope that anyone else who is working on a project, no matter how big or small, I hope you are making good progress on it.

We are having heavy winds and rain and now we can hear branches coming down. So we have our flashlights handy. I am about to start my feed fortunately it has a battery backup so I don’t have to worry.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad that you are able to accomplish things each day. It doesn't matter if what you do is exciting, that feeling of accomplishment is a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some times the things I do are exciting to me, but would not be to others. Thank you for agreeing that if I am happy with what I do that is the most important thing. Your support is always needed in my life.
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete