Sunday, September 16, 2012

Oops no snacks & extra meds



So So, Sunday,

Today started out just fine, but then I goofed. I didn’t take a snack with me to Church today. When you add travel time to the services I am gone for about four hours and that is too long to go without food.  When I got home and did eat my stomach rebelled and I have felt blah and tired all afternoon. Church itself was great, good speakers and music and the lessons were will presented.

I had to turn down an invite for dinner, but who wants to get sick when a guest at someone else’s home. Not me that is for sure! Although I have kept food down my stomach is not happy and it may not stay down for much longer. I am going to go to bed very early tonight because I think that is what my body needs and I am trying to listen to it. The sandwich rebelled also.

I think I figured out what upset my stomach so much. I took two extra doses of my pain medication while at Church on an empty stomach! Bad Girl am I! I feel sure some chicken soup will settle my stomach and that I will be much better in the morning.

May the Lord bless all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment