Friday, September 28, 2012

The lump on my neck has changed



Reason to be concerned

I guess I have reason to worry.  However, I want you all to understand that I was told to expect the tumor on my neck to change from time to time. So this is not completely unexpected.  Last Friday I did not see my usual nurse but she came to see me today and she agreed that the tumor on my neck has changed. So next Friday, I have an appointment with my primary cancer doctor. I hope they can do more radiation therapy on me. I guess I could use some more prayers. Of course, I am a bit worried. But otherwise I feel fine. 

Nothing exciting happened today. My third shelf is now half done. But emptying boxes is not something I call exciting.  But I did do it. Three fourths of what I looked at today I ended up throwing out. I have a good size pile of paper that I need to shred. That will keep me busy for a day or two.  I am all for recycling when I can. 

I hope someone out there has had a more interesting day than I did.

My very dear friends and family members please do NOT be alarmed by this news. All any of you can do is to keep me in your thoughts and prayers.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suzie,
    Emptying boxes may not be exciting, but I find it extremely satisfying (I'll admit it, I'm a bit of a hoarder when it comes to paperwork!)
    Bad news about the neck tumor - hope it works out ok! Laurie

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were told to expect the lymph nodes to do this for time to time so I am not to concerned. I think that another round of radiation therapy is what they will prescribe for me. Those treatments are not bad, at least they have not been so far.

    When it comes to the boxes I am a terrible hoarder of paperwork also, especially the genealogy papers. But they will be saved by scanning them and not saving the paper. Unless it is an actual certificate. I am finding it very satisfying and really feel great about the progress I am making.

    Thanks for dropping a line. I hope all is well in your home. Suzie

    ReplyDelete