Thursday, September 27, 2012

The van double crossed us and will cost us more money, rats!



Double crossed

The van has double crossed us. We have to replace some sort of sensor, but hopefully we can drive it until Frank can work on it on Monday.  And, of course, this means more money, that ole money pit strikes again.

Other than van I have had a good day, I went through a box again today, which puts me on the 3rd shelf. Mom and I watched a kids movie; The Chronicles of Narnia; The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe.  We didn’t get to really enjoy it because we kept getting interrupted. With the things that got done for us it was well worth the interruptions.

Frank came by and he helped us by weed whacking our entire yard. This past summer was so crazy that Brooke and I never got a chance to get any yard work done.  What grows in our yard, (not grass), had gotten very tall and no lawn mower would have gotten through it. The yard looks real good now.

There were a couple of other things that I would have liked to have gotten done today, but they will wait until tomorrow without it being a problem. The biggest thing is that I did manage to pace myself and not overdue. 

I hope that each of my friends and family have also had a good day and have been able to get done the things that were most important to them for this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment