Saturday, September 22, 2012

A lazy Saturday



Saturday, not a day of work

Three days ago I upped my night feeding by just 50 ml of formula and each morning I have woke not feeling well. So tonight I drop the night feeding down that 50 ml and see if it helps. I believe it will help, I would rather eat table food than live on formula. But I would rather have formula instead of starving.  

For the last three days I have woke up feeling very tired, yet I seemed to have had a very sound sleep. I will go through one box today and start working on hemming the curtains we hung between my “bedroom” and the living room.  I can do that without taking them down. I will just sit in my office chair and put the hem in my lap and sew. 

It looks like a beautiful day outside. I so wish I could go out and putter around the yard. I use to enjoy that so much. But I just don’t have the energy anymore to do it. That is really sad because the yard does need a lot of work. Maybe after all the leaves have fallen we can get the teenagers from Church to come and do a service project in our yard. I couldn’t give much, but maybe I could give a little toward next year’s camp cost for each group. The boys go to Boy Scout Camp and the Girls have a Church run Girls Camp. The leaders try to encourage the youth to earn their way.  I believe that all would benefit from this project. I need to talk it over with Mom first, but I am fairly sure she will totally agree with me on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment