Saturday, September 1, 2012

A Great Way to Start a New Month



Milestones Reached

Now I pray that this will not jinx me, but it has been 10 days since I vomited, oops I jinxed myself, right I vomited tonight.  And I did not spend a single day in the month of August in the hospital. I never even went to the ER for treatment!!! This is a great way to start the month of September. 

Now I need to take advantage of the cooler weather and go for a daily walk. I am only going up to Eddie’s driveway and back I got lazy and didn’t take that walk today. I will try to do it tomorrow. For those of you who don’t know the street I am only walking past one house, however the house was built so that it sits centered on two building lots. I walked that far yesterday when I went out to take the pictures of the road and when I came back I needed to take a nap.  I will not try to walk any farther until I can make it that far without being so tired.  I will NOT take a walk if the heat and humidity are too high. I do realize that we could have more summer like weather, but Mom and I feel that on good days we should both take a walk. We really don’t walk that much inside the house. 

Tonight Brooke’s girls were here and totally fastinated with watching me set up my formula for my night feeding.  I had all three of them sitting in my room watching and asking questions. This is really good. Now if I was to have a very bad night and needed help one of them could help me. It gives me peace of mind to know that I have that kind of support from my family.

Mom and I did more studying of the Book of Mormon just before the girls came home. I really enjoy the discussions we are watching and then the conversations we are having. What a great way to prepare myself to teach in the spirit world when I get there. I have a lot to learn so I am not in any hurry to go there.

May we all have a great day tomorrow and please stay safe over this holiday weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment