Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Just another Day


Yucky Wednesday

I would have to say that today was not a great day. I have had an upset stomach all day and I have only eaten a peanut butter sandwich and formula. You would think that other foods would stay down better than peanut butter, but the human body is very strange in my book. So I have to say I have had better days than today. 

I still know that I have blessing to count. I am very grateful for the way my family left me along when I needed to lay down. At one point a friend called to talk to me and just at that moment I started vomiting so my Mom very nicely talked to our friend and answering her questions about me. I am grateful to both of them.  Heather wanted to know if someone else in our Church family had been able to help me. Mom knew all about it and told Heather all about how well things worked out. I would have really liked to talk to Heather myself but I just couldn’t.

I have also been able to listen to a good talk from Education Week at BYU on the striving for continued learning. I really enjoyed the talk and there was a beautiful musical selection just before the talk. I found that the music helped me to relax and of course when you don’t feel good you need to relax. Starting the day with good thoughts and music always gives me a more positive outlook on my life regardless of what is going on.

If you are going through a tough time you might want to try doing this. I totally understand that each of us will want to listen to different music to relax and that is okay. I also find that listening to motivational speakers get my mind off of my problem. I hope these ideas help some of the younger people that I know are reading my blog.

Thank you to all of you that are following my blog and sending me messages. I really appreciate your concern and the time you take out of your busy days to keep in touch with me.  I love all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment