Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Don't punish tomorrow


A thought for the Day

Never let your past experience harm your future.
Your past can’t be altered, and your future doesn’t
Deserve the punishment.


With that thought in mind why think of this a day at a time. Why not apply this thought to our lives by the hour? Just because something bad may have happened in the morning, does that mean that the afternoon or evening have to be bad? I don’t think we should think that way. If I thought that way my life would be full of bad days.
Today has been a good day all day long. I have had a lovely visit with a dear friend and that always brightens my day. I am sure you feel the same way when you spend time with your good friends. I also had a great phone visit from another ole friend that I hadn’t spoken with in years. Another reason to say it is a great day.
The worst part of the day has been a backaches and headaches. But I will live with that, it is nowhere near as bad as the pain from the cancer. I am just surprised that my pain medication doesn’t deal with these pains.

No comments:

Post a Comment