Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday 13 Aug 12


An Outing

It may seem silly to some people to think that an outing to the hardware store for bug spray would be something to write about. But for me it is. We have an infestation of spiders in our basement. I have never seen so many spider webs down there in my life. On the news they said that the draught was sending the spiders into our homes. 

I did some research on the internet to try and learn the best way to clean them out and therefore I wanted to go myself to the store. Sometimes I find it hard to explain to someone else what I want when I am not exactly sure myself. Although today was hot it was not has humid has it had been in the last few days, so I ventured out.

It felt great to just get out and take a ride. We were able to just have the windows open instead of running the A/C in the van. It was nice to just get a small change of pace. We needed to stop at the drug store and they had some “popcorn” blouses on sale 2 for $10. I found a couple that I liked so I treated myself. But the best part is that I did not get sick while running this earned. 

This gives me hope that come this fall in the cooler weather I will be able to get out of the house and do a little more. Most people get cabin fever in the winter, but I have gotten a small case of it this summer. 

My best to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment