Thursday, August 2, 2012

A Quiet Thursday


Today has been better than yesterday. I tried to keep a little something in my stomach all day long and that seemed to keep things going the right way. 

I have started going on BYUTV.com and watching talks from Education Week in 2010. I have found the talks very interesting and uplifting. I was doing this before I went into the hospital this last time and it helped to keep my spirits up. I also was listening to light classical music to relax. 

I am enjoying watching the Olympics. I have always enjoyed them. I really like watching gymnastics and swimming.  I don’t understand everything about either sport but I still enjoy watching it. Also it is something Mom and I are doing together. Sometimes Jenny watches with us. But not unless gymnastics is on, she really isn’t interested in the rest of the sports.
Sadly every evening I have to deal with a rotten headache but I am getting used to it. But the headache does not keep me from living my life. I think tomorrow I will talk to my nurse about changing my morphine amount. I am having a lot of break through pain this week. I was hoping Monday that it was a just a bad day, but it was not. 

I supposed this was to be expected but I was hoping it would be longer before we needed to adjust my meds. I just pray that the adjustment can be done without me being admitted to the hospital again.

No comments:

Post a Comment