Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Sabbath Day


Sunday, August 19, 2012

I have had a great day. I got very tired spending three hours at Church, and it was sad to say good-bye to Kathleen Jacob, she is moving. The lessons went right along with the talks Mom and I have listened to this past week. Even though we did not plan our studies that way, in fact we didn’t really plan them. We just choose a speaker or a topic and listened to the talk. 

We have a couple of new families in the congregation and one couple got up and spoke and told us a little about themselves. I think they will be a great asset to our Church family.
Today I wanted to do a little scripture studying in and I did so I am very happy about that. I am very happy about getting to have short visits with more of my friends. That is so uplifting to me. 

I was saddened today to learn that one of my cousins’ husband passed away yesterday. He had been fighting cancer.  Now I am going to pray that I can handle a ride to Pittsfield for his service on Saturday.

God's blessing to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment