Thursday, August 23, 2012

I am a Mormon


Mormon in America

For my friends, if you did not know, I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, (Mormon). I think the show did a good job telling about the Church. From my almost 50 years in the Church I have never heard of a Bishop telling anyone who to marry. From what I have been taught that Bishop was way out of line and had no business telling her what he did. If you saw the show and have any questions about it please feel free to ask me I will do my best to answer them.

Now, if you are not a member of my Church you are STILL my friend! Our friendship is based on how we treat each other not on religion or politics. Also I have not decided who I will vote for, just because Mr. Romney is a Latter-day Saint, it does not mean he is the best man to be the president of the country.

I have had a great day, nice and quiet, nothing special about my day. I like days like this. Tomorrow I see my primary Cancer doctor and then I am going to be treated to a great hamburger. I am looking forward to that. 

I hope each of you also had a great day and will have another good one tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment