Tuesday, August 14, 2012

14 Aug 12


Computer Withdrawal

Tuesday I suffered from computer withdrawal. My laptop kept crashing on me so I had to have it worked on. Real good friends of mine were able to clean it and solve the problem for me. However, they needed to have the computer most of the day. Mom teased me about how I was poking around the house because I didn’t have my computer to play on. I am just very grateful that I know someone who would look at my laptop and fix it if he could. I was pleased to pay him instead of going to some big chain store. 

My stomach didn’t like much of anything today, so I had some bad moments, but overall I had a good day. I got a few things done that I had been putting off so that is a very good use of my time. 

Emotionally I have been feeling better and so I am getting back into working on my projects that I want completed by 2014 or 2015. I don’t believe that I have to push myself, however, I want to work on these things. They are all things that I enjoy doing so don’t feel bad for me.

I pray that all of you are doing well and that the storms of life that are bothering you are little storms. I look forward to hearing from you folks when you get the chance.

2 comments:

  1. Good morning Suzie! I'm thinking about ya. A rainey day ahead of us. It surely will change my plans for the day. How about you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice to know that you are thinking of me. The rain didn't change any of my plans. My stomach does more of that. I just laid low and spent more time in bed than I would like to. I wanted to get more done than I did. But there is always tomorrow. I pray I will feel better and feel up to doing more. In the long run I still had a good day today (Wednesday)

    ReplyDelete