Saturday, August 25, 2012

Cancer makes me tired


Wiped Out

Today I am totally wiped out, yesterday was the doctor’s then out for a burger at dinner time. Today I spent most of the day in Pittsfield. Going to funeral’s are not my favorite thing but I do believe in going to support our friends and loved ones. In this case it was my cousin, whose husband had passed on. Although a sad event it was great to see some of the family.

It is very sad that we all wait so long to get together but we no longer live near each other and our lives have gotten way to busy. It was great to visit with family and catch up on how everyone else is doing, but when you add today’s activity with yesterday it did take a lot out of me. Mom and I are very grateful that my son and his wife took us up to Pittsfield, there is NO way I could have done that driving.

I am so over tired that I am having trouble sleeping. I plan to stay home from Church tomorrow because I am sure my body needs the rest. I will miss all of my friends there but I will try to get there next week.

The last of my supplies came this morning and I have called the VNA and set it up to have a nurse come on Monday to teach me how to do the overnight feedings. The nurse offered to come on Sunday but I will be too tired to follow what she will be saying to me. I want to be well rested before I try learning something new.

Love to all and my next week be a treasure for each of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment