Tuesday, August 7, 2012

7 Aug 12


Today was a good day, the weather was great. Katie, my nurse, called me to check on me. She wanted to know how my pain was and then she told me about all of the supplies that she has ordered for me. They should be delivered tomorrow. There is going to be a change in the prepared formula that I get. Due to that change she is asking me to keep a very close eye on my blood sugar numbers. They want to make sure that this does not cause a problem there. Knowing about her concern for me will make it easy to keep a check on that. 

I think that I have a great nurse. How wonderful to have a nurse that will call and go over all of this and make sure you are alright. She also made sure that I knew that I can call her anytime if I need anything. 

The morning started with a call from the Philippines, Mom and I were very glad to hear that my older brother is warm and dry even though the city of Manila is flooded. He says that they have all of the supplies that they need to get through this. I think this is a first for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment