Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sunny Saturday


A Sunny Day

We actually had a sunny day today. The service guy from Comcast came out to check out the wire that came down with the branch on Thursday. He said it was from Verizon and told me that if we called them they would not come out because we are no longer one of their customers. He very nicely coiled up the wire and taped it together so that it hangs against the side of the house out of the way. He then took the other section of wire and coiled it up and taped it to the telephone pole two houses down from us.

Other than that there is nothing new to tell you about. So I am going to try to go to bed early and be well rested so I can go to Church in the morning and stay for all of the meetings. I know I will come home tired, but it will be a good type of tired. 

Goodnight and my best to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment