Sunday, August 5, 2012

5 Aug 12


Sunday

Today I pushed myself and went to Church in the Ludlow Ward and stayed for all three hours. I will admit that I came home very, very tired. But I knew I would be tired this afternoon no matter what I did. So why not go and spend some time with some very dear old friends. 

I did not get to visit with each of my friends this morning. But most of them at least got to see me and see how I am doing. The Bishop was so pleased to see me that he asked me to give the closing prayer in Sacrament so that everyone would know that I was there. I also bore my testimony today. I needed to thank the Lord for all my blessings, many of them came through these friends at Church. 

I also was able to get some important papers signed and my lawyer will notarize them this week and then I can rest. I will know that my legal stuff is in order so I now can concentrate on other things. 

I didn’t get a chance to take a nap until dinner time this afternoon. But I am okay with that. I am a very happy person and that is an important part of just living life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment