Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Computer withdrawal is over


Recovering 

My computer is back! Thankfully it just needed to be cleaned and did not have a virus. It was a very good deal to have my friend check out my computer I think I will check with this friend and see just how often I should have him clean my computer. 

I know that many of you might have worried if I had not posted anything late last night. But fortunately I could have used my Mom’s laptop to post if I needed to.

Today my stomach has been upset all day long, and I haven’t kept anything down. I have noticed that there is a discoloration in part of my tube. I am worried about it causing me to be sick. Tomorrow my nurse will be here to check things out. So if you believe in prayer please pray that the nurse will know what to do and that it either can be fixed easily or is not what is causing me to be sick. 

Other than this upset stomach I am doing fine. But this is taking a big toll on me. It is dinner time and I will try to eat a very little bit of it, praying it will stay down. Dinner, chicken in gravy, with baked potato stayed down and of course it was very good. My mom is a good cook.2

Mom and I also enjoyed a talk from BYU Campus Educational Week, from 2008 by Brother Richardson about the 27th section of the D & C we thought it was a great. We were able to do it because we have Roku what a great little device.

No comments:

Post a Comment