Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday in August


Quiet Day

Compared to yesterday today was quiet and that is just what I needed. Yesterday was great it just took a lot out of me. So today was nice to rest. Brooke took the girls out and ran errands for us. She helps us so much by doing this for us. Mom and I count this has a great blessing.

Rita, a dear friend of mine has helped me by making a special belt with a bag attached to it. The bag was designed special to hold my PCA machine. That is the machine that keeps my pain medication flowing to me. Because of this new item I can keep my hands free to do other things, I don’t forget to pick it up and it doesn’t slide around from where I had put it. When I figure out how I will post a picture of it on this blog. Rita made it using an old art called netting. It is a great aid to my life. 

I have had a great day and look forward to another one tomorrow. May your tomorrow be good also.

PS. the heat wave has broke, thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment