Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Day Happier Me

It is almost 3 pm and I have spent most of the day sleeping. This rest has made a great improvement in my emotional health. Now I just have to work on being patient enough to wait until Monday. I pray that when I see Dr. Jabiev then he will not only have answers but a plan of attach on my monster. I want that tumor out. I am not about to lay down and die without a fight.

I fully understand that this is going to be a very tough fight but I believe that I have what it takes to give it all I have. After that the victory is up to the Lord. I don't think dying will be a loss. I believe that it will just mean that it was time for me to go back to my Heavenly Home.

I am spending a lot of time counting my blessings.

Believe it or not PAIN, is on the top of the list. If I hadn't had any pain they never would have found the monster, and I would never have had the chance to fight.

Understand the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ is the next blessing. I know that if it is His will I will win this battle. Dying is not the loss of the war just the battle. Going to heaven will be a win anyway you look at it.

Friends and Family standing by me is another very important blessing. I understand that none of you can core this cancer. You can't fight the battle for me. But you can pray for me, keep me laughing, send me thoughts via, email, facebook or cards, those things make a huge difference at a time like this.

There are a lot more blessing in my life but I will not list them at this time. Maybe in the future I will list more of them.

Thanks again to all of you who are keeping me in your thoughts and prayers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Suzie! Glad your spirits are up again! It is going to be a rollercoaster. You said in an earlier post that you were looking for more information. Have you checked out MedlinePlus? It's an information database that's part of the National Institutes of Health. They had a bunch of information on Adrenocortical Carcinoma (and all the other cancers in the world). You can find them at www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus -- then just type it in the search box.
    Glad to hear you're not taking any nonsense from the receptionists. If they start to make you too crazy get someone else to advocate for you. Preferably a guy -- it's pitiful but sometimes folks still respond faster to a man than a woman.
    Hang in there darlin' you're in my thoughts and prayers. Cathy

    ReplyDelete