Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Best Day of the Week

Today was great. I was able to go to Church which always gives me strength.  After Church we had a delightful linger longer. It was great to sit, eat and visit with friends.

I love studying the word of the Lord in the Scriptures. It brings me great peace and comfort. I try to spend part of each day studying the Scriptures. The teachings of the Lord bring me great comfort.

I draw great comfort from the Lord's "Plan of Happiness". Through this plan I know where I came from, why I am here, and where I will go when I die. Therefore I do not fear death.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you were able to go to church. We had stake conference yesterday ... what a feast! Hope you have a good day today. Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were able to go to church and visit as well. I spoke to mom, and she asked me to suggest that you contact Cancer Treatment Center of America. She wants to call you and Aunt Rae and will soon. In the meantime, we're all thinking about you and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried to contact the Cancer Treatment Center of America. They are a nasty place in my opinion. They would not answer any of my questions because I do NOT have private health insurance! I told them that I could not find out what treatment is used for adrenal cancer at the American Cancer Institute website. So what did the Cancer Treatment Center do, they referred me back to the American Cancer Institute website. So in my opinion they were not very helpful. Thank you for the idea. I understand that the suggestion was a done in hopes of help.

    I wish they had told me what treatment to look into even if they would not treat me because they are a private hospital. I don't see how that would have harmed them.

    ReplyDelete