Monday, March 12, 2012

Commenting on my Posts

Hi, friends & Family

I would like all of you to know that I check daily to see if anyone has posted a comment on my posts. The few comments that have been posted have been very interesting and uplifting to me. I want all of you that are reading my blog to know that if you have a desire to make a comment please do.

Your comments do a couple of things for me. One it lets me know just who is reading my blog and how my posts are effecting you. But I really appreciate it when you share with me ideas on ways that I am handling what is going on.

It has only been a week since I was given the confirmation of the diagnosis so trust me when I say that my mind is still in a bit of a fog. I am sure that I can NOT and have not thought of everything connected to this change in my life.

If all you want to do is post a comment to let me know that you are thinking about me, that will left my spirits. You don't have to have some grand idea to post a comment that would be of help to me.

If any of you know someone else who has had to deal with a similar diagnosis and they handled this part or that part of it well share what you can with me. It may give me ideas to help me.

I am relying on the Lord to help me through all of this, however, I believe very strongly that He often works through people. I don't expect Him to send an angel to talk to me. YOU, are the angels He will send to me. So if so inspired please reach out to me.

Send me any good jokes you can, remember to help keep me laughing.

If I am your sister, aunt, mother, grandmother, cousin, or the dreaded mother-in law, (LOL) I also hope that I am your friend. I look forward to hearing from you.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for keeping your blog it is "nice" in a very hard way to know how you are doing. I will have to hit Gary up for jokes I can never remember them right.
    Lots of Love
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah,
    Please get Gary to send me some jokes. I would really like that. I hope my blog isn't much of a downer. I don't want to be to negative, just realistic.
    It is great to know that someone is thinking about me.
    Thanks again
    Aunt Suzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know any jokes that I can share, and you already talk to the two people I know who be most able to understand what you're going through (Dad and Carl): but please know that I am thinking about you. I think it's wonderful that your former daughters-in-law are there to support you. You are well loved.

    I have to tell you, I have this one memory that keeps coming back to me. I remember one night when I was staying up there with all of you. You were getting ready to go out on a date. I looked up to you so much. You were so grown up and so sophisticated. I just kept wishing that someday that would be me. I still remember you that way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicky, you just gave me a laugh. I have never thought of myself has being sophisticated, I think you are much more sophisticated than I have ever been.

    You have clearly had better judgement about men than I did. Both of my husbands were jerks. Carl is a gem. You are a very lucky lady.

    I am extremely grateful to have Carl and my Uncle David in my life. They both have been very helpful.

    Notes like your post make me smile. Thanks for thinking of me.

    Suzie

    ReplyDelete