Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday

Today my youngest son turned 35, how did he get so old. I don't remember getting that old.

The local Methodist Church offers lunch every Friday during lent. They serve Lobster Rolls! Mom, Shirley, Brooke and I went. It was great. We were joined by a couple of our neighbors, George and Eddy. It was nice to visit.

Tonight is not so good the pain medicine isn't working very well. So shortly I am going to see if I can get some sleep. Maybe if I lay down it will help.

I did get some work done on my scanning project so that is a very good thing.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the pain medication, but the lobster rolls sound great. Tonight, Mexica's parents are here and her mom is cooking her beef steak with peppers and onions. It is really delicious and the aroma is making me crazy already...I hope it's ready soon.

    ReplyDelete