Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Peaceful Tuesday

Today was a peaceful day. I watched a 8 year old while his mother and sister were in the ER. The sister was sick, but it turns out she is okay.

I hope the doctors had their meeting today about me. I really wish one of them had called me with their decision. I hate not knowing what the medical battle plan is.

I just had a great talk with Brooke's Mom. She and I hadn't had the chance to talk in a very long time. It was one of her granddaughters that was in the ER today.

I don't have any great thoughts to share with anyone today. I hope that all of you have had a great day.

3 comments:

  1. Good morning! I hope the doctors get in touch with you today. Waiting is such a drag. No profound thoughts, no marvelous jokes, but I'm thinking of you and praying as hard as I can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is now Wednesday, thank you for your prayers, they called me this morning. Not to bad.

      Delete
    2. I know we have never met, just friends on facebook but I have been reading your blog and am impressed with your strength and positive outlook. I read a book once on car racing, and one thing they said stuck with me, "your car goes where your eyes go". If a driver looked at the wall to long, he would almost certainly hit that wall. Another way to look at it, is your car is your body and your eyes are your thoughts. Think positive. Your car goes where your eyes go. May God watch over you and give you strength. Kathy Sacco

      Delete