Sunday, March 4, 2012

Peaceful Sunday

Today the pain kept me home from Church. I missed my friends, but church pews are tough to sit in when you are in pain.

This week I have done a lot of thinking about what is the quality of life that I want to have. I gave my middle son my definition so know has my health care proxy he knows what I want.

I want to know who is visiting me and be able to do the basics, dress, feed and clothe myself. It would be great to also be able to do things on my computer.

Tomorrow is the big day. I pray that the doctor has already scheduled me for surgery so that this monster can be cut out of my body.

I need to thank the Lord for my grateful heart. I know others who are filled with envy and don't count any of their blessing. Therefore they are not happy. I feel sad for those types of people because I don't believe they will ever find happiness in this life.

With my doctors appointment being at the end of the day it won't be until after super before I will be able to post the results of all the test and let you know what the battle plan to slay this monster will be. 

I think it will take a long time for 4pm to here tomorrow. So till then thanks for your thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment