Thursday, March 22, 2012

Miracles and Suzie


Miracles and Suzie
At least three people have expressed a desire for me to be the recipient of a miracle cure for this cancer. I thought all of you would be interested in my views on this subject.

FIRST: I believe that the Lord God Almighty can cure anyone of anything at any time. However, I also know that He does not always choose to cure us. For some reason, of only His understanding, He allows us to go through things and even die. 

SECOND: He has already spared my life, He allowed me to live on May 11th 1952. (For details please read my blog entry entitled: ‘When did Suzie start fighting”, posted on Mar 7th 2012) Therefore I have no idea whether or not He feels I need another miracle. I do believe that if it serves His purpose I could get several miracles over the course of a lifetime. Actually, I have had a great number of miracles over my lifetime, too many to list here. I feel sure that if you take the time to review your life you will see that you too have been blessed with many miracles.

THIRD: Although I have asked for prayers, let me explain that I would like you to pray that the Lord’s will be done in connection to me and my health. It is my belief that each of us were sent to earth to do something special in the eyes of the Lord. These things are not special according to the world, just to the Lord. I would like to compare whatever I was sent here to do to a race. I do not want to get to Heaven and find that I was within three feet of the finish line, but did not cross it.
I believe that I am here to compile the family history. Although I have done a great deal I am not done yet. The last thing that I want to do is to have all of it organized so that I can pass it on to others.

SUMMARY: Please continue to pray for me asking that the Lord’s will be done, and that I be allowed to live long enough to complete my genealogy project.  However, if it is HIS will, I would love to be cured.

If HE doesn’t chose to cure me than it is my prayer that at my memorial service you will say that you are glad that you had the chance to know me. May the Lord open your eyes and allow you to see all of the blessing that He has showered on each one of you.

Crazy,
Suzie

2 comments:

  1. You are and always will be one of my very favorite people! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I am very glad the Lord made us family.

    ReplyDelete