Saturday, March 24, 2012

Painful day

Just a short note the pain has been bad most of the day. But this evening my son and another man from the Church came over and gave me a health blessing. Although the pain is not gone it has gone down enough now where I think I will be able to sleep. I really hope so, I want to feel good enough to go to Church in the morning. It brings me great comfort to attend Church, both spiritually and emotionally. I like to socialize with my friends, now that I don't work I am not going out of the house much, other than doctor appointments.

If you are praying for me please ask the Lord to help the doctors and I find the right meds to control my pain so that it is tolerable. And that the x-ray therapy will work and actually shrink my tumor. I am sure that if the tumor shrinks it will ease a good deal of my pain.

Thank you one and all for thinking of me. Your thoughts and prayers really do help.

1 comment:

  1. Very sorry to hear that you're having a bad pain day. I sure hope that gets better for you. Love ya, Sis.

    ReplyDelete