Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A new day another reason to live

Just because I woke up this morning is a good reason to live. The pain has been very mild today. I have been encourage by many of you and I thank you for that. I have a few things on my do list for tomorrow. One of them is to learn more about my "beast" and possible treatments.

One "cousin" (by marriage), a cancer survivor, told me that he became an expert on his cancer and I should try to do the same thing with mine. Who knows what options are out there that I have not learned about just yet.  Carl is right! So I will start doing my research and who know what will come of it.

A couple of you have offered to help me with the scrap booking and that is great, together I am sure we can create some awesome pages.

Not much else to write. I need to go and do today's scanning. 

I want you all to know that emotionally there are at least two patients in this house, me and my mom. So if you haven't been including her in your prayers please start. Being a mother, and grandmother, I can't imagine what she is going through. The thought of watching your child die just drives me crazy. I don't have any idea what it is doing to her. She is not saying anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment