Friday, November 30, 2012

Today's little update



Today, I woke with some energy, more than I have had in several weeks. But I was careful and I tried to pace myself about the chores that I did. I rested between the few things that I did do. 

I received a call from D’Amour letting me know of my appointment next week to start the process of having the G-tube changed. I see the gastroenterologist on Tuesday, but I don’t know if she will make the change at that time or if she will want to have x-rays taken before doing it. I will find that out when I get there.  

I have lost 10 pounds in this week which is not a good thing. But my nurse thinks that we can wait another week before we get concerned.  At this time I have no appetite at all. I am hopeful that has my body adjusts to all the changes to that have been made to my body. Maybe has I adjust my appetite will come back.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had more energy today. Hopefully as your body adjusts you will get more energy back and stop losing weight. I keep praying for you, Suzie. Love to you and your Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your support and prayers. Today was another good day but I did not have as much energy as yesterday. But today I actually had an appetite and ate dinner! That is a real good thing.

    ReplyDelete