Sunday, November 4, 2012

Trying to let the blood clots dissolve,



Today was a quiet day I again spent most of it in bed. Two weeks ago I was told that I only needed the oxygen when I was active, however, now I seem to need it while I sleep. I don’t consider sleeping an activity, or at least one that would require extra O2! But those foul blood clots must think differently. I find the O2 tubing a royal pain in the neck. I hate trying to keep it out of my Mom’s way.  So often I take it off to walk around the house, or I use the portable tanks for that stuff. 

In the evening I often get to the point where I sit here in the recliner and fall asleep and the next thing I know I wake with a jump. Although it startles me a bit I am not in any pain when it happens. I keep forgetting to tell the nurses or doctors about it but I don’t believe that it is anything to worry about. 

There is nothing else to tell you about, so I will say good night and wish all of you the very best.

No comments:

Post a Comment