Sunday, November 11, 2012

The craziness of my life!



Sunday, what I wonderful day for the first time in about 3 weeks I was able to go to Church. I so enjoy going and being uplifted by the messages and by getting to see all of my friends there. 

Today, however, I was in more pain than usual. Brooke reminded me that the enlargement of my tumors could be a good. It could be that the medication is working the dead cells in the center of the tumors have swollen and caused the entire mass to be enlarged. But, being enlarged made going over any bump on the road very painful. So this morning I was in a great deal of pain, needed extra pain medication, that made it hard to stay awake, but I did.

This evening I had an unexpected bleed. The site where I inject myself with the blood thinner, lovenox, suddenly started bleeding.  I called the VNA nurse right away for advice. I am to stop taking that medication until I talk with my regular nurse tomorrow. I am okay with this, Cookie, I am sure with call me first thing upon receiving the message about tonight’s call to the office. That nurse thinks they need to change the dose that I am taking. This makes a lot of sense to me. I will update tomorrow. But till then all is fine. The bleeding has STOPPED!

No comments:

Post a Comment