Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Switching nurses fromone good one to another good one!



They say that if you note the date of the first snow storm of the year you can figure out the number of major storms we will have for the coming the winter. So if you consider today’s storm and today is the 7th, so we should have 6 more major storms. For my home town this was not a major storm so we will just wait and see what will happen.

I have had a great day. The VNA nurses office called me today. They wanted to know that the level of my pain medication is at. This week is sort of a transition week. They   are switching my VNA nurse. 

I had a nurse who lived in another town and all her patients live in my time. Meanwhile they have a nurse who lives in my town but all her patients live in the town my old nurse lives in. So they are switching their patients. I have met the nurse that I am getting and already know I will like her.

My only problem with this entire thing is going without knowing just when my nurse will be coming to see me. Once my new nurse and I get together and work out a routine I will be a very happy patient. I should hear from this new nurse in the next day or two. With my old nurse she came every Friday and did a full review of my health and changed the port needle that is used to give me my pain medication. I don’t care if the day changes, but I would like it to be a routine that I working in. The new nurse strikes me has the type that will work that way also. 

Both ladies are real peaches. I already know that I like both of them, and I look forward to working with someone new. That should bring some new experiences.  



No comments:

Post a Comment