Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Balloon Story

Two wonderful ladies from Church stopped by with the beautiful arrangement of balloons pictured below. I really like balloons, but these ladies took it one step further. Some of the balloons have tags on them with messages on the tags. I am going to make the most of the tags by only reading one a day.

Today's tag reads as follows:

When you are going through something hard and wonder where God is, remember the teacher is always quiet during a test.

How can I not be thankful for friends who take the time to put together an arrangement like this and then deliver it in person?  Friends like this are to be cherished forever and they are.

I hope those of you who follow my blog will enjoy finding out what the tags say with me. I think it is going to be a great deal of fun and I want to share the fun with all of you. Little things like this bring joy into my life and I thank the Lord that I can appreciate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment