Sunday, November 18, 2012

There is a THIEF in the house named PAIN !



Today, pain has been a thief. You are most likely saying what has it stolen from Suzie. The answer is attending Church on Sunday’s. The slightest bump in the road puts my pain level up to at least on 8 on the doc’s ole scale of 0 to 10, (zero, none at all & ten, off the wall). By the time we arrived at Church I was at a 10, I was at an 8 before we got of my road. For those who have never been here, from my house half way up the road is a dirt road full of ruts. It needs to be graded, but the city won’t do that. So I either go to the Springfield Building, instead of the Ludlow Building, or I just stay home and watch something on TV and have the sacrament brought to me every couple of weeks. I have not made up my mind. Going to the Springfield Building would still have me riding over the worst part of the roads, my own road! Gladly I don’t have to make up my mind right now, I can take all week to think and pray about what is best for me.

After Church today I have gone back to bed, but first I took another tag off of the arrangement of balloons, it reads:

Why do we close our eyes when we pray, cry, kiss, dream?  Because the most beautiful things in life are not seen but felt only by the heart.

Oh, how true! I have no idea where Jackie came up with all of these sayings but so far I think they are great. I hope you are enjoying them right along with me.

I am sorry that today’s post is on a down note, but I have felt all along that it should be a true reflection of what my life is like. I hope that I am not wearing my heart on my sleeve, but instead just telling things as they really are.

No comments:

Post a Comment