Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Still holding onto my Faith in Jesus



Monday, was a quiet day. Not much to talk about. Nothing has changed about my cancer other than being in greater pain.I am still taking the blood thinner and I learned that the new treatment Mitotane, causes bleeding. When I see the doctor on Friday we will talk in greater detail about just what is happening. The unexpected bleeding does not happen very much so I am okay with all of this now. It is amazing what prayer and talking with the nurses and doctors can do.

I am a bit frustrated about my DE cluttering project. I am so sleepy that I am having a great deal of trouble getting anything done on it. Because of the increased amount of pain, I have taken an increased amount of pain medication, and the side effect is to sleep. So nothing is getting done!

Plus there has been a snag in the clean-up of our front yard after putting in the sidewalk. It seems that there was a communication malfunction and no one came Saturday to clean it up. However, that problem is being worked on and I hope to hear from someone in the next day or two about the new plan to do the clean-up. I am very concerned about the ditches on either side of the sidewalk from the framing, and I want the men to come and get all of their tools. I have no idea who owns what and they are all over our porch. But I have every confidence that the men will come and finish this as soon as they can. 

This is such a minor thing. Mom and I are extremely thrilled with the sidewalk. It looks great and the light is a big help. We just hope that we can find a halogen light bulb that fits that lamp. We think it will do a better job of lighting up that half of the walk.  I have not taken the time to do a search on the internet to see what I can learn. I hope to do that later today.

So let me close by saying thank you again to all of you for your support over the months has a walk through this very odd experience in my life. I still have a firm faith that my Lord loves me and is walking beside me through all of this. I am also still firm in my belief that I will go to a much better place when this is all over, there, while the Lord will keep me busy, I will wait to be reunited with each of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment