Monday, November 19, 2012

The thief struck again and got away with my strength



Today, my strength ran away. I needed to clean the two filters to the oxygen concentrator and put fresh water in the cup for it. To clean the filters it requires moving the machine. It sits on a carpet, not a good thing; I just don’t have the strength to do that anymore.  I am sad to say that I need to have help to do this simple task. It took so much out of me that I could not do anything else all day long. I hate being in P A I N  but then don’t we all? The lack of strength and new aches and pains are all that are new today, but I think I have said enough about them. 

I really like the quote that was on today’s tag it reads: 

“Your journey has molded you for your greater good, and it was exactly what it needed to be. Don’t think that you’ve lost time. It took each and every situation you have encountered to bring you to the now. And now, is right on time.” Asha Tyson

These tags have been a great addition to the balloons. I have no idea where she up with the idea, but it is a great one. I can now think of a lot of ways this could be used.  It could be used has part of a treasure hunt.  Or, a way to build up to a big surprise for a kid. Using the tags has a way to cheer me up for a few days of course is my favorite use, but I am sure we can all see why. 

I pray that each and every one of you have had less pain than I have today. I also pray that tomorrow is better for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment