Wednesday, November 21, 2012

The day before the Turkey



I saw my primary care doctor this morning and she says that I am looking great and that those at the clinic and at oncology also feel that I am amazing. They just can’t believe how I am fighting this cancer. I just don’t understand why they are amazed at me. I just don’t give up, I just keep fighting. Only our Heavenly Father can say when it is my time to go back to live with him. I printed out a complete report from my medical history bracelet and gave it to my doctor, Ingrid, she was very excited about looking at it. She is going to have the staff scan the report into my file and she is going to send me a copy of my shot record. Then I will enter it into my bracelet. 

Today’s tag is very simple, but very good, it reads:

If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.

I believe that very much and this is where He has brought me so here I am fighting what I hope is I righteous fight for life. 

I do NOT plan to post anything on my blog on Thanksgiving Day. I feel that the day is going to take too much out of me. And I think that my friends and family that will not be with me, will have more to do than check on me so have a great day and look for a post on Friday. It is my hope and prayer that you all have a great day and find plenty to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment